With some of our clients, we've been on a branding journey. We've shown them how capturing their core values and working with tried and tested market research solutions can lead to award-winning campaigns and cut-through marketing that shows its understanding of the outdoors audience.
We also work closely with brands that are very experienced and successful. Our knowledge of the outdoors marketplace gives us the confidence to fight our corner and challenge clients who understand branding very well. A good branding relationship between Dupree and client is one that stretches both of us.
Working with Dupree Creative, you can be sure to expect:
- a comprehensive review of your current brand: position, image, competitors, audience
- a strategic brand model: values, goals, communications platform, positioning and proposition
- excellent creative direction: USP, look and feel, the right medium for the audience
- a strategic marketing plan: appropriate and integrated channels and tactics
- effective project management: on time and budget, regular reviews, based on strategic objectives.